Delivery and Returns
- We will endeavour to process and ship your order within 7-10 days of Order Confirmation for artwork only, or in the case of framed goods, 21 days.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are indicative only. Due to the original nature of limited edition prints, and the processes involved, delivery time may vary due to the unique nature of the goods. We will advise you of the expected delivery if it falls outside of this.
- We ship artwork only internationally, framing is not available. We will endeavour to process and ship your order within 7-10 days of Order Confirmation.
- We deliver artwork only either hand-rolled in a postal tube or flat packed, depending on the nature of the work.
- Framed orders will be packed safely for transit and we use acrylic glazing, no glass.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
- All deliveries are tracked and sign for.
- All deliveries are fully insured.
- International Shipping; Please note that shipment to non-UK countries may be subject to customs and import duties and tax. These additional charges are exclusive of the delivery charge and must be paid by the customer. Murus.art has no control over these charges and bears no responsibility.
- When buying Goods online, you have a right of cancellation. Please see clause 7.1 (Terms and Conditions) for cancellation of purchases of prints only, and clause 7.2 for cancellation of framed prints. All cancellations must comply with the following conditions:
(i) Return the Goods to Murus.art in the condition it arrived in, via the instructions that Murus.art sends following your email within 14 days of notification.
(ii) All Goods must be returned at your own risk and cost in their original packaging (which the Buyer should retain for the purpose) and must be in an unused condition.
- All framing supplied by Murus.art is custom made and non-refundable. If the order includes a custom-made framing supplied by Murus.art, the order will be subject to the cancellation clause at 7.2.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information.